ดาวน์โหลดคอร์สเรียน Biohacking the brain for better memory ฟรี
ข้อมูลไฟล์ (File Info) :
- Published 3/2023
- Created by István Lakatos
- MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
- Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 37 Lectures ( 1h 5m ) | Size: 1 GB
Brain biohacking, Neuro gymnastics – Focus on memory, think faster, boost your brain power! New course.
สิ่งที่คุณจะได้เรียนรู้ (What you’ll learn) :
- Increase your mind’s activity with 28 simple exercises and get it working the way it should.
- Brain exercises help you work better and faster on memory, concentration and problem-solving.
- Focus on memory, think faster, boost your brain power!
- Are you tired of stress or your brain is not working at full capacity? Hack your brain!
ข้อกำหนด (Requirements) :
- No previous experience needed.
คำอธิบาย (Description) :
Increase your mind’s activity with 28 simple exercises and get it working the way it should. Brain exercises help you to work better and faster on memory, concentration and problem-solving.What is brain biohacking?The word BIO is short for biology, and BIOHACKING is a combination of words that means hacking, i.e. improving and enhancing biological functions. It’s not hacking in the bad sense, it’s repairing. It is an improvement of the way our brain works. Some of the exercises were developed by Japanese professor Yoshiro Tsutsumi. In kinesiology, we use exercises to develop skills in children, to improve motor coordination in athletes and students, to facilitate language learning, and to improve memory in older age.Are you ready to keep your mind sharp and young?If so, Brain Biohacking is the course for you. This course is for those who…want to have a perfect memory.want to keep their minds sharp and young.want to learn languages more easily and memorise large amounts of information.want to memorise dates, phone numbers and important events more easily.want to avoid age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.want to learn poems and plays more easily.want to be cheerful and energetic.Our brains also need energy to work. Did you know that the organ that uses the most energy is the brain? After the age of 35, the quality of nerve cells and the number of mitochondria starts to decline significantly. As a result, the brain doesn’t get enough energy – so we wake up in the morning tired and exhausted. We turn to sweets and coffee instead of breakfast because we need more energy – and these foods only temporarily give us more energy. We find it harder to remember things, we can’t concentrate properly; our memory deteriorates; and when we are tired, we forget more often than usual. This makes us more nervous, more tense with colleagues and family members …
คอร์สนี้เหมาะกับใคร (Who this course is for) :
- This course is for those who want to have perfect memory.
- This course is for those who want to keep their minds sharp and young.
- This course is for those who want to memorise dates, phone numbers and important events more easily.
- This course is for those who want to avoid age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s .
- This course is for those who want to learn poems, plays and to dance more easily.
เนื้อหาหลักสูตร (Overview) :
4 lectures • 12min
2 lectures • 10min
9 lectures • 9min
13 lectures • 16min
7 lectures • 6min
1 lecture • 6min
More ways to improve memory
1 lecture • 7min
Requirements No previous experience needed.
File Info Official Website : www.udemy.com/course/biohacking-the-brain-for-better-memory/
License : FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY File Name : Biohacking the brain for better memory.rar File Size : 1.08 GB File Type : *.rar Server : Google Drive Upload date : 19/03/2023 Last modified : 19/03/2023 Password : sbz
วิธีดาวน์โหลด | วิธีแก้ลิ้งค์เกินโควต้า